Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Matt and I don't usually celebrate V-Day and now life with a baby makes it entirely impossible. For most of the day we'd even forgotten it existed. We are in dire need of a good grocery shop so there wasn't much to choose from for dinner, but with Ellie still on the mend and how busy any restaurant would be we didn't have much choice. So I made us some pancakes and eggs and made some gum paste calla lilly's and put those on top.

Wish I took a picture :P Sorry I've got nothing to show you but it was cute. Matt of course actually ate the Calla Lilly's LOL - I did use a gum paste/fondant mix and flavored the marshmellow fondant so it was actually much sweeter than you'd think...but still I'd never actually eat those LOL

I hope everyone had a good snuggle with their sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment